Strengthen your advocacy work by dlownloading the latest briefs from our specialist and partners.
- January 2012A brief overview of how forests can contribute to climate change adaptation in Asia
- December 2011This leaflet provides an overview of a research project to develop approaches for engaging communities in forest carbon stock monitoring
- August 2011This brief examines the cause and effect of conflicts between the tropical timber industry and local communities over forestland in Asia and the Pacific,...
- May 2011An overview study of social forestry and its potential to respond to climate change in the ASEAN region
- May 2011This brief explores how REDD+ planning and implementation can and should enhance the conditions of rural women in Asia and the Pacific.